2. Proprietary Rights
This Website is the official website of the Regional Centre for the Future of Work. It is built using “Isomer”, GovTech’s website generator.
This Website and the materials made available on or through this Website (“Contents”), are protected by copyright and other forms of intellectual property rights. All rights in this Website and the Contents are owned by, licensed to, managed or controlled by MOM.
3. Restrictions on use of Contents
You may view, download and print the Contents for your personal, internal and non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices.
You shall not make any deletions, additions, adjustments, alterations, adaptations or modifications to this Website or any of the Contents. You acknowledge and agree that any deletion, addition, adjustment, alteration, adaptation or modification of this Website or any of the Contents is a violation of intellectual property rights subsisting therein.
4. Disclaimers against Warranties, Representations and Liability
This Website and the Contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, MOM does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever and hereby disclaims all express, implied and statutory warranties of any kind to you or any third party, whether arising from usage or custom or trade or by operation of law or otherwise, including but not limited to the following:
- any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, currency, quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Website; and
- any representations or warranties that the Contents and functions available on this Website shall be error-free or shall be available without interruption or delay, or that any defects on this Website shall be rectified or corrected, or that this Website, the Contents and the hosting servers are and will be free of all viruses and other harmful elements.
MOM shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damage or loss whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages, loss of income, revenue or profits, lost or damaged data, or damage to your computer, software, modem or other property, arising directly or indirectly from:
- your access to or use of this Website;
- any loss of access to or use of this Website, howsoever caused;
- any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or errors or omissions in the transmission of, the Contents;
- any delay or interruption in the transmission of the Contents on this Website, whether caused by delay or interruption in transmission over the internet or otherwise; or
- any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the Contents, regardless of whether MOM has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
- You shall not rely on any Contents of this Website to claim or assert any form of legitimate expectation against MOM, whether procedural or substantive in nature, in respect of any action that MOM may or may not take in the exercise of its discretion.
You hereby agree to indemnify MOM and hold MOM harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) made against or suffered or incurred by MOM arising directly or indirectly out of:
- your access to or use of this Website; or
6. Availability, Right of Access, Changes to Website and Contents
MOM may at any time suspend the operation of this Website or all or any of the Contents for any period of time without any prior notice, whether for the purposes of Website updating and upgrading or system maintenance or otherwise.
MOM reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website by any person, or to block access from a particular internet address to this Website, at any time without prior notice and without ascribing any reason whatsoever.
You unconditionally agree that you will not:
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any pages within this Website or the Contents;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website.
This Website and the Contents may be changed, modified, edited, removed or withdrawn by MOM at its absolute discretion and at any time without prior notice.
You shall obtain your own professional and/or legal advice relevant to your particular circumstances and conduct all necessary due diligence, including but not limited to making such investigations or seeking clarifications as may be appropriate, as regards any decision or action that you intend to take in relation to any matter concerning the Contents of this Website. This Website may not cover all information available on a particular issue.
7. Hyperlinks from this Website to Other Websites
This Website contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by MOM. We are not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable y to you or any third party for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyper-links and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to the user. In no circumstances shall MOM be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this Website is linked.
8. Hyperlinks to this Website from Other Websites
Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
- Linking to the Homepage: You may link to the Homepage of this Website, upon notifying MOM in writing.
- Hyperlinking to an internal page of this Website: You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from MOM prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. We reserve the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Website or any of the Contents.
Under no circumstances shall MOM be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this Website or any of the Contents.
We reserve all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
We reserve the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from this Website or any of the Contents.
9. Governing Law
10. Rights of Third Parties